Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Do you think I should buy a ring for my finger ring?

I have no plan to marry someone, but because my ring finger is super skinny with wrinkle like a skelton viking in Disney world, I want to have a BIG BRI LLIANT RING for this finger. My hand looks older than my mom%26#039;s hands. I have normal body but only hands are skelton. I put cream on my hands and massage everyday..but...
Do you think I should buy a ring for my finger ring?
No, no rings. Theyre just gonna make your hand look weirder than it already does. Opt for a pretty shiny sparkly bracelet.
Do you think I should buy a ring for my finger ring?
Go for it !!!! Buy whatever you want for your fingers and enjoy wearing them, they are fun and people will notice your big rings then your hands !!! have fun with it !!! and I think a bracelet will make people notice your hands more than big rings
Reply:Why not. Until science can fix hands to our specifications do whatever you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment