Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I want the next time my bf sees be to think dam! my girl is hot?

what should i do


what products should i use


what colour shall i dye my hair


etc


will award bets answer!!
I want the next time my bf sees be to think dam! my girl is hot?
Ok, well I%26#039;d sugest some clothes to flatter. Maybe buy some sexy and cute underwear? I hear that purple and brown eyemakeup can really make blue eyes stand out, so buy some indigo coloured eyeliner will look really nice.


If you straighten your hair often, how about curling it? Also you shouldnt really be dyeing your hair every 2 weeks :/ It could be damaging it. Try a natural dye, like henna, to dye your hair. It gives it a nice colour with some extra sheen.








Hope this helps you!


Can you answer this for us :D Thanks!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
I want the next time my bf sees be to think dam! my girl is hot?
First find out what he likes dont completely change because you must have been doing something right because you guys are going out just next time you see him put a little more effort in finding the perfect outit and spend more time on your hair and makeup :)
Reply:Well like the first responder said you need to give information about you then once you have told people about your looks and features and also when you talk about products what type of products do you talk about hair products,face products, etc ya need to be more specific once you have done that I can totally help you but just dont put your pic cause bad people can use a pic of yourself in a bad way I%26#039;mnot gonna get specific though cuz theres probably kids here maybe IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment