Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Products to get rid of frizzy hair from humidity?

I have frizzy hair that I straighten. The humidity outside makes my hair poofy and frizzy. Is there anything I can quickly apply to hair to make it not frizzy? Such a creme, spray or a gel. I don%26#039;t mind if its a little pricy.
Products to get rid of frizzy hair from humidity?
frizz-ease spray (at drug stores) it works wonders for my hair - and it doesnt make my hair look greasy.
Products to get rid of frizzy hair from humidity?
if you have thick curly hair:


try a hair cream or butter. try fredrick fekhai.





if you have thick wavy hair:


try a lighter hair cream, try john freida secret weapon. its light and it has spf in it to protect your hair from the sun.





if you have straight thin or wavy hair:


try a mousse. i love big sexy!





also herbal essences none of your frizness shampoo/conditioner works pretty good. make sure your using a hair serum and heat protectant( i like paul mtichel).

No comments:

Post a Comment