Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Myspace signing up problem?

Soo I%26#039;m like 14.%26amp;I accidentally put 1993 when signing up.%26amp;I guess you werent allow to have myspace till like 18 or something?%26amp;Now it wont let me sign up no more! What should I do?? Thank you!
Myspace signing up problem?
no myspace lets you sign up when your 14 or older so who knows whats wrong with your computer or something
Myspace signing up problem?
Sounds odd :s you can have myspace from 14, so I dont know why its doing that. Try signing up using a different email adress that might work.
Reply:I would first contact myspace and make sure your account is still active. There might be maintenance going on because I have had that problem. You should not have problems due to age. Worst case senario is you need to make a new account. But possibly your account became inactive due to not being used for a long time or someone suspected that your account could have been hacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment